PUBLIC MEETING CONCERNING THE STATE ENGINEER'S WATER RIGHT POLICY IN SNAKE VALLEY, PARTS OF IRON, MILLARD, JUAB AND TOOELE COUNTIES
|Who:||Water Users in Snake Valley including parts of Iron, Millard Juab and Tooele Counties.
|When:||September 26, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
|Where:||Eskdale High School
1000 Circle Drive
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss water right policy in Snake Valley. Representatives from the Division of Water Rights will be available to answer questions and receive comments input from the public on prospective appropriation policy and management in the basin.
|Agenda:||Presenting: Kent Jones, State Engineer, Michael Drake, Regional Engineer and Jim Reese|
2. Current Policy Overview
3. Current Conditions
4. Groundwater Management Plan Discussion
5. Public Questions and Input
Meeting Notice Proof of Publication
Area 18 Policy Page
If you would like to provide input, please send written comments to:
Utah Division of Water Rights
Attn: Snake Valley Public Meeting
P.O. Box 146300
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6300
- 09/26/2019    Anita Hansen
- 09/30/2019    Kevin Wheeler, Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- 11/04/2019    John ... (surname not given)
- 11/22/2019    Brian S. Caruso, U.S. Dept. Interior
- 11/22/2019    Edwin L. Roberson, U.S. Dept. Interior
- 11/26/2019    Jonathan Weight, EskDale Farm Manager