PUBLIC MEETING REGARDING MODIFICATION OF THE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM FOR BRUSH CREEK DRAINAGE
|Who:||Water Right Owners within the Brush Creek Drainage near Jensen, Utah
|When:||September 19, 2023, 6:30 p.m.
|Where:||Vernal City Community Room|
364 E Main St
Meeting Video Replay via Youtube
In accordance with Utah Administrative Rule R655-15-5(4)(b) the Utah State Engineer will be conducting a public meeting to discuss modification of the existing Brush Creek distribution system to transfer from Court administration to administration by the State Engineer's Office. You are invited to participate by attending this public meeting in person or online. This meeting will be held at the Vernal City Community Room in Vernal, Utah.
Information from the meeting will be posted on the Utah Division of Water Rights website at https://waterrights.utah.gov/meetinfo/oldmeet.asp as a resource for those who are unable to view the meeting live or require additional information.
|Agenda:||1. Meeting Introduction by Assistant State Engineer Ross Hansen|
2. Introduction of Current Committee Members, Reasons for Transferring the System to State Administration by Brush Creek President
3. Distribution System Historical Overview, Boundaries, and Representative Groups by Regional Engineer Andrew Dutson
4. Purposes, Policies, and Procedures to be used in Operating the Distribution System by Distribution Engineer Tim Heyrend
5. Proposed Budget Modifications and Assessment Methodology by Tim Heyrend
6. Updating title to Water Rights by Vernal Regional Office Personnel
7. Public Comments and Questions - Discuss Next steps - Ross Hansen
|Materials:||Printable Agenda, Further Information, Tables of Assessments, etc.|
Brush Creek Map