Address changes for water rights or exchanges can be submitted online.

   1. Enter the Water Right or Exchange Number and select "Submit".
   2. Select the owner for whom the address will be changed.
   3. Enter the new address information and select "Submit New Address".
   4. The information is processed by staff and a confirmation letter is sent to the last address of record.
   5. Allow 2-3 days for processing.
If you prefer to submit an address change request on paper, use this Address Change Request Form and deliver it to the Division of Water Rights.

Water Right or Exchange Number: